- Skin Cooling Geluses the physical procedure of assimilation to rapidly ease irritation, quickly cool and mitigate the skin, supporting the mending procedure.
When to Use
- Inflammed Skin
- Hastily Reddened Skin
- Dry, Irritated Skin
- Acriflex Skin Cooling Geldoes not contain additives, liquor or fragrance. It is a non-clingy gel that is effortlessly consumed into the skin and is all around endured. Acriflex Skin Cooling Gel is appropriate for the two grown-ups and kids (from a half-year-old) and can be applied straightforwardly on to whole skin.
How it Works
- Acriflex Skin Cooling Gel utilizes the physical procedure of assimilation to rapidly facilitate the irritation, quickly cool the skin surface and help bolster your skins mending process.
- Acriflex alleviates and cools the skin upon application, while making an osmotic angle which brings water into the outside of the skin from more profound layers.
- Water atoms are attracted to the surface as a natural by-product, rehydrating the territory, lessening redness and expanding.