- Multi-Action Actifed Dry Coughs is a blend used to alleviate dry hacks and related blockage side effects in grown-ups and kids matured 12 years and over.
- This is a Pharmacy Medicine thing. We will request that you complete a poll to guarantee this is fitting for you which our drug specialist will check.
- Shows up as a reasonable red fluid in a 100ml jug.
- Admonitions or Restrictions
- The patient is younger than 12 years.
- This medication may make you drowsy. On the off chance that this occurs, don’t drive or use apparatuses or machines.
- Try not to take with other cold and influenza items including decongestants.
- Stay away from liquor while taking this medication.
- Try not to take multiple portions in 24 hours.
- On the off chance that indications endure, converse with your primary care physician or drug specialist.
- If you don’t mind counsel your drug specialist or specialist before utilizing this medication on the off chance that you are as of now pregnant, liable to get pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If it’s not too much trouble counsel your drug specialist or specialist in the event that you are at present accepting some other prescriptions as this may cause a collaboration.
- On the off chance that you figure you might be adversely affected by any of the fixings contained in this medication if it’s not too much trouble look for clinical guidance before taking.
- In the event that you have any inquiries after you have purchased this medicine, it would be ideal if you address your drug specialist.
- Dynamic fixings: triprolidine hydrochloride 1.25 mg, pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 30 mg, and dextromethorphan hydrobromide 10 mg. Different fixings are Sorbitol, sucrose, sodium benzoate (E211), methyl hydroxybenzoate (E218), ponceau 4R (E124), liquor, blackberry flavor, levomenthol, vanillin, and purged water.