- Multi-Action Actifed Dry Coughs is a blend used to assuage dry hacks and related clog side effects in grown-ups and kids matured 12 years and over.
- This is a Pharmacy Medicine thing. We will request that you complete a poll to guarantee this is fitting for you which our drug specialist will check.
- Shows up as an unmistakable red fluid in a 100ml jug
- Actifed Multi-Action medication contains triprolidine hydrochloride, which is an antihistamine that diminishes sniffling, runny nose, and watery eyes, pseudoephedrine hydrochloride, which is a decongestant that assists with clog of the nose and, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, which goes about as an antitussive to help quit hacking.
Alerts or Restrictions
- This medication may make you drowsy. In the event that this occurs, don’t drive or use devices or machines.
- Try not to take with other cold and influenza items including decongestants.
- Stay away from liquor while taking this medication.
- Try not to take multiple portions in 24 hours.
- In the event that indications continue, converse with your PCP or drug specialist.
- It would be ideal if you counsel your drug specialist or specialist before utilizing this medication on the off chance that you are as of now pregnant, prone to get pregnant or breastfeeding.
- It would be ideal if you counsel your drug specialist or specialist in the event that you are at present accepting some other prescriptions as this may cause cooperation.
- On the off chance that you figure you might be adversely affected by any of the fixings contained in this medication if you don’t mind look for clinical counsel before taking.
- On the off chance that you have any inquiries after you have purchased this medicine, it would be ideal if you address your drug specialist.
- Dynamic fixings: triprolidine hydrochloride 1.25 mg, pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 30 mg, and dextromethorphan hydrobromide 10 mg. Different fixings are Sorbitol, sucrose, sodium benzoate (E211), methyl hydroxybenzoate (E218), ponceau 4R (E124), liquor, blackberry flavor, levomenthol, vanillin, and purged water.