- Multi-Action actifed tablets contain a decongestant to alleviate nasal blockage just as blocked sinuses and catarrh. They additionally contain a fixing which works in two different ways: an antihistamine activity to calm the side effects of hypersensitivities, for example, wheezing and a drying activity to diminish different side effects of colds, influenza and hayfever, for example, runny noses and watery eyes.
- Unblocks sinuses
- Dries runny noses
- Unblocks stodgy noses
- Clears catarrh
- Nasal clog
- Grown-ups and kids more than 12
Admonitions and alerts
- Keep far off and sight of kids
- Store underneath 25°C
- Store in the first bundle to shield from light and dampness
- In the event that you are pregnant or as of now taking some other medication, counsel your PCP or drug specialist before taking this item. On the off chance that side effects endure counsel your primary care physician
- May cause languor. Whenever influenced, don’t drive or work hardware. Stay away from mixed beverage
Step by step instructions to utilize
- One tablet each 4-6 hours up to 4 times each day.
- Every Tablet contains: Triprolidine Hydrochloride 2.5 mg, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 60 mg. Different Ingredients include: Lactose.