- Beechams All In One Liquid 240ml consolidates a painkiller and fever reducer with an expectorant and a decongestant to handle cold and influenza indications on all fronts.
- This across the board cool medication offers alleviation from cerebral pains, sore throats, shudders, fevers, chesty hacks, blocked noses and torments, leaving you feeling better all round.
- It would be ideal if you read guidelines included with item cautiously before starting to take it.
- For oral utilize as it were. Try not to surpass expressed portion.
- Try not to take with some other influenza, hack, cold, or decongestant items or hack suppressants. Try not to drink liquor while taking this medication.
- On the off chance that you are pregnant, under the consideration of a specialist, or taking recommended prescriptions, or in the event that you experience the ill effects of constant hack or asthma, you ought to counsel your primary care physician before taking this medication.
- Beechams All In One Liquid 240ml ought not be taken for longer than 5 days aside from on the counsel of a specialist.
- Also, with the exception of on a specialist’s particular exhortation, youngsters under 12 ought not be given this medication.
- This 240ml jug contains 12 dosages.
- Dynamic Ingredients: Paracetamol 500mg/20ml, Guaifenesin 200mg/20ml and Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 10mg/20ml. Different Ingredients: Sorbitol 70% (taking shape, E420), Glycerol, Ethanol (96%), Propylene Glycol, Sodium Cyclamate, Acesulfame Potassium, Sodium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid Monohydrate, Coughsweet Flavor, Sunset Yellow FCF (E110), Patent Blue V (E131), Water.