- Beechams Flu Plus Caplets 24 Caplets
Step by step instructions to take
- For oral use.
- Grown-ups and kids matured 12 years and more than: 2 caplets to be taken each four to six hours as essential. Try not to take more than 8 caplets in 24 hours.
- Try not to provide for youngsters under 12 years old. Try not to take for over 7 days with the exception of on clinical exhortation.
- Try not to take more medication than the name advises you to. On the off chance that you don’t beat that, converse with your primary care physician.
- Counsel your primary care physician
- Prior to taking this medication, on the off chance that you are under the consideration of your PCP or getting endorsed drugs or are pregnant.
- On the off chance that you experience the ill effects of kidney or liver ailment.
- Try not to take with other influenza, cold or decongestant items and maintain a strategic distance from exorbitant admission of caffeine.
- Contains paracetamol. Try not to take whatever else containing paracetamol while taking this medication. Converse with a specialist immediately in the event that you take a lot of this medication, regardless of whether you feel well.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- Each Caplet contains: Paracetamol 500 mg, Caffeine 25 mg, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5 mg, Also incorporates Potassium Sorbate (E 202) and Color Sunset Yellow (E 110),