- Ben’s Natural bug repellent offers a powerful option to DEET giving security against gnawing bugs, for example, mosquitoes, midges and horseflies for as long as 6 hours. The dynamic fixing is a subsidiary of Lemon Eucaplyptus which has been clinically demonstrated to stop gnawing bugs. The concentrate additionally gives the item a new scent.
- For grown-ups and youngsters.
- Apply sparingly to all uncovered skin territories.
- To apply to confront shower on all fours on.
- Wash hands in the wake of applying.
- Try not to apply to eyes and mouth or to the hands of little youngsters.
- Rehash varying.
- On the off chance that utilizing a sunscreen apply Ben’s last.
- Try not to apply over cuts, wounds or disturbed skin. Abstain from getting in eyes. May cause impermanent eye injury. If there should be an occurrence of eye to eye connection, wash eyes with a lot of water. On the off chance that bothering continues, look for clinical consideration. Wash skin as well as dressing altogether with cleanser and water after use. May cause skin responses in uncommon cases. Assuming this is the case, wash treated skin and look for clinical consideration. Take this anti-agents with you. For outside utilize as it were. Hurtful whenever gulped.
- Not suggested for kids under a year old. Application to little youngsters ought to be administered by a grown-up.
- p-Menthane 3.8 Diol (PMD)