BIC 1 Sensitive 10 Razors
- Top Quality Stainless steel Twin blades with a polymeric & chrome covering which provides you with a close shave.
- Narrow & fixed Head which allows you to reach those sensitive areas with precision
- Orange handle with a long handle, for a good grip and provides extra shaving control
- Twin blade shaver for sensitive skin with a longer non slip handle for an excellent grip and better shaving control.
- You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
How to use BIC 1 Sensitive 10 Razors:
- Trim hair with clippers or scissors if you’re starting with a full beard. Electric clippers are best for this purpose.
- Wash your face with an exfoliant facial wash. Some people like to use a hot wash cloth. The heat and moisture will help to soften your beard (if you have one) and lift up the hairs, as well as open your pores. However, be careful that the water isn’t too hot. Hot water slackens skin and pulls moisture away.
- Have your shave kit ready for when you finish washing your face so you can start right away before your beard has a chance to dry and your pores have a chance to close. If you’re using a disposable razor, fill the wash basin with cold water and drop it into the sink to let it soak (hot water will only make the blade expand and be duller).
- Put a few drops of shaving oil in the palm of your hand and rub it into your beard before applying the shaving cream, this will allow the razor to glide across your skin and will help to reduce razor burn.
- Rinse your face in cool water and pat dry with a clean towel. Apply a non-alcohol shaving balm. Aloe and tea tree oil can help prevent dry skin and razor burn. However, if you are going to use Tea Tree Oil, it should be at a very low concentration, since it’s potentially irritating to freshly-shaved skin.
- Soothe any nicks or small cuts after shaving by drenching your face in cold water. This will help to close up the cuts and stop bleeding, you can then apply witch hazel to soothe the cuts and prevent razor burn. Then add small pieces of moistened kitchen paper or toilet roll to the cuts that still bleed.
- Take care of your BIC 1 Sensitive 10 Razors. Rinse and dry your equipment thoroughly, and store in a dry place. Clean equipment is less likely to introduce bacteria and infection to your open, freshly shaved pores. Change the blades as needed. A dull blade will leave your face feeling raw and sore, and is much more likely to cause razor burn.