- Lidocaine hydrochloride and Cetylpyridinium Chloride. Bonjela Junior gel is demonstrated for the help of agony related with mouth ulcers.
- Bonjela Junior gel is an oromucosal gel.
- Newborn children matured five months and over.
The most effective method to utilize
- Watch that the top seal is whole before first utilizing the item. To open puncture the cylinder seal. Apply a limited quantity of gel with a perfect little finger onto the sensitive territory and back rub in tenderly. This underlying application can be rehashed following 20 minutes and afterward one application at regular intervals, if important.
Dangers and Cautions
- Not appropriate for newborn children under five months.
- Try not to surpass the expressed portion. Try not to utilize more than at regular intervals. On the off chance that side effects persevere, counsel your primary care physician, dental specialist or drug specialist.
- Keep far off and sight of youngsters.
- Try not to use after the expiry date.
- This is a medication; Consult your primary care physician or drug specialist on the off chance that you have a basic ailment, are taking some other prescription or corresponding treatment, or if indications persevere.
- Look for exhortation before utilizing on the off chance that you are bosom taking care of, pregnant, wanting to get pregnant, or experience the ill effects of sensitivities.
- Keep all medications out of the scope of kids.