- Calcough Children Syrup Blackcurrant Flavor
- The dynamic fixings in each 5ml of medication are: Glycerol 0.75ml and Sucrose 1.7g, Other fixings are: Citric Acid Monohydrate, Sodium Benzoate (E211), Anthocyanin, Blackcurrant Flavor, Blackcurrant Juice, Liquid Glucose and Purified Water
- Hacks and sore throat help.
- Conceivable Side-Effects
- This medication is probably not going to cause reactions except if your youngster is adversely affected by the fixings. In the event that your kid encounters any of the accompanyings, quit giving the medication and look for surefire clinical assistance:
- See a specialist without a moment’s delay.
- Unexplained wheezing or trouble in breathing, expanding of the face, lips, tongue or throat (serious hypersensitive responses).
- In the event that your youngster encounters some other symptoms or you don’t know about anything, converse with your primary care physician or drug specialist.
Step by step instructions to utilize
- Check the data beneath to perceive how much medication to give.
- For oral utilize as it were. Try not to give more medication that the container (or potentially mark) advises you to.
- Try not to overload the spoon. There is a twofold finished spoon in the pack.
- Check the top seal isn’t broken before first use. On the off chance that it is, don’t utilize this medication.
- Kids under 1 year
- Try not to provide for kids under 1 year old.