- Calpol Sugar-Free Infant Suspension is a strawberry flavoured oral suspension and is used for the relief of Fever (raised temperature), Post-immunisation fever, Cold & flu symptoms, Teething, Headache, Sore throat, Earache, Other aches & pains.
- Gentle pain & fever relief
- Easy dose syringe
- Sugar free
- Contains paracetamol
- For pain and fever
- 2+ months
Warnings and cautions
- Always read the label.
Keep out of sight and reach of children
How to use
- Child’s Age – 2-3 months: 2.5 ml (small end of spoon). If necessary, after 4-6 hours, give a second 2.5 ml dose.
- Child’s Age: 3-6 months: up to 4 times a day: One 2.5 ml spoonful (small end).
- Child’s Age: 6-24 months: up to 4 times a day: One 5 ml spoonful (large end).
- Child’s Age: 2-4 years; up to 4 times a day: One 5 ml spoonful (large end) and one 2.5ml spoonful (small end).
- Child’s Age: 4-6 years: up to 4 times a day: Two 5 ml spoonfuls (large end).
- Each 5ml contains 120mg of Paracetamol
- Also contains: Maltitol, E420, E214, E216, E218, E122