Canesflor Probiotics for Vaginal Use – 10 vaginal capsules.
Lactobacillus plantarum P 17630 VI
Helps prevent the recurrence of vaginal infections.
- restores the natural environment in the vagina
- re-establishes the vaginal microflora creating a protective barrier
A physiological vaginal environment is maintained by the natural balance of microorganisms known as vaginal Aora. Lactobacilli make up the majority of vaginal flora, therefore providing a natural defence against vaginal infections such as thrush.
One of the ways lactobacilli do this is by creating a protective barrier over the vaginal walls, halping prevent the growth of harmful microorganisms that can cause vaginal infections.
Using Canesflor can help prevent the recurrence of vaginal infections such as thrush by restoring and maintaining the optimal level of lactobacilli in the vagina and restoring the physiological pH, hence keeping physiological balance.
Canesflor can also be used as soon as you finish (i.e. next day) the appropriate medication for your vaginal infection to help prevent recurrence.
How to Use
- Read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
- Use one capsule each day for six consecutive days and then one capsule per week for four weeks.
- Insert one capsule deeply into the vagina while lying on your back before going to sleep.
- Store below 25°C. Used by date refers to intact product correctly stored.
Hazards and Cautions
FOR VAGINAL USE ONLY. Do not swallow.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Women who want to prevent the recurrence of vaginal infections.
Active ingredient: Lactobacillus plantarum P 17630 VI not less than 10^8 CFU,
Maize starch, mannitol, carboxymethylcellulose sodium cross linked, vegetable magnesium stearate, silica dioxide, gelatin, titanium dioxide.