- Glycerol Suppositories are utilized for the help of intense and brief stoppage in babies, youngsters and grown-ups.
- Glycerol has a place with a gathering of prescriptions called intestinal medicines. A diuretic is a medication which is utilized for the treatment of blockage.
- This medication works by its somewhat disturbing activity advancing discharging of the insides.
- Inquire as to whether you have any inquiries regarding why this medication has been recommended for you. Your primary care physician may have recommended it for another explanation.
- Glycerol Suppositories are accessible from your drug specialist without a specialist’s remedy.
- Grown-ups and youngsters more than 12 years: one 4g suppository.
- Youngsters a year to 12 years: one 2g suppository
- Babies infant to a year: one 1g suppository
Instructions to utilize
- Saturate the tip of the suppository with water before inclusion.
- Addition one suppository well up in the rectum (back section) and permit to stay for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Lie on one side and pull up knees. Delicately embed suppository, pointed end first, high into the rectum. It isn’t vital for the whole suppository to liquefy to get acceptable outcomes.
- Beginning of activity normally between 15 to an hour.