- Care Sodium Bicarbonate is for the indicative releif of acid reflux and heartburn.
- Additionally for the indicative alleviation of creepy crawly chomps and burn from the sun.
- Take by mouth as a stomach settling agent:
- Grown-ups, the older and youngsters more than 12 years
- Take 1 level 5ml spoonful broke up in warm water. Occupy to 4 times each day.
- Try not to GIVE TO CHILDREN UNDER 12 YEARS OLD.
- For outside use on nibbles and burn from the sun:
- Grown-ups, the old and kids:
- Break down 1 level 5ml spoonful in 568ml (1 16 ounces) of warm water. Apply to the influenced skin with cotton fleece or build up.
- Try not to take this medication on the off chance that you have:
- A sensitivity to sodium bicarbonate.
- Elevated levels of soluble base in the blood.
- Low degrees of calcium in the blood.
- Diminished stomach corrosive.
- Cardiovascular breakdown.
- Kidney issues.
- Liver issues.
- Or then again are taking steroids.
- Sodium Bicarbonate ought not be taken in pregnancy or if breastfeeding except if the specialist has advised you to do as such.
- Sodium Bicarbonate