- An oral answer for suggestive alleviation of hacks. This medication is a demulcent. It covers the throat and assuages the side effects of hacks.
Alerts or Restrictions
- Sensitivity to any of the fixings recorded in area 3.
- Or on the other hand your youngster is under 12 years of age.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding… .
- Approach your PCP or drug specialist for counsel before utilizing this medication in the event that you are pregnant, may be pregnant or are breastfeeding. Straightforward Linctus Sugar Free ought not be utilized in pregnancy except if the specialist has advised you to do as such.
- Significant fixing data
- This item contains 4.2g of maltitol fluid. In the event that you have been told by your primary care physician that you have a narrow mindedness to certain sugars, contact your PCP before taking this restorative item. Calorific worth 2.3kcal/g of maltitol fluid. Maltitol may have a mellow purgative impact.
- Conceivable symptoms: There are no known reactions from utilizing this medication when utilized as coordinated. Whenever taken exorbitantly over the expressed portion, glycerol present in the medication may cause cerebral pain, stomach upset and the runs. In the event that you notice any symptoms, stop use and tell your primary care physician or drug specialist. They will guide you. Detailing of reactions: If you get any symptoms, converse with your primary care physician, drug specialist or attendant. This incorporates any conceivable reactions not recorded in this pamphlet. You can likewise report symptoms legitimately through the Yellow Card Scheme. By revealing reactions you can help give more data on the security of this medication.
- Additional data: If you inadvertently take an excessive amount of see a specialist straight away. Take the pack with you to show which medication you have gulped.
- Try not to use after the expiry date. The expiry date alludes to the most recent day of that month. Return any unused medication to the drug store for removal.
- The dynamic fixing per 5ml is: citrus extract monohydrate (E330) 125mg. Different fixings are: glycerol (E422), aniseed flavor (contains propylene glycol), maltitol fluid, sodium benzoate (E211) and refined water.
- Take the arrangement by mouth. Grown-ups, the older and youngsters over 12years: Take 1 x 5ml spoonful. Rehash thedose up to four times each day whenever required. Try not to provide for kids under 12 years of age except if your PCP advises you to.