Carnation Callous Caps – 2 Medicated Plasters
Clinically proven callous removal
- Active medicated centre
- Self-adhesive plaster
- Felt pad relieves pressure
Unique paste penetrates and helps remove callouses while the felt ring relieves pressure.
Recommended for the removal of callouses.
2 medicated plasters.
How to Use
Directions for Use
- For better adhesion clean and dry the feet.
- Remove backing paper and position felt ring over callous.
- Firmly fix into position. When properly applied it should not slip or move.
- Remove after three days and clean away loose skin. Repeat process if callous has not bee removed.
Hazards and Cautions
For external use only.
CONTAINS PEANUT OIL. DO NOT USE IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO PEANUT OR SOYA.
Do not use:-
- If you are diabetic
- If skin close to the callous is inflamed or broken
- If you are using any other medicated product to treat your callous
- For more that 2 weeks, except after medical advice
- For any other purpose than the removal of callouses
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- After the expiry date
Seek medical advice before use:-
- If you have a circulatory disorder
- If using on children under 16
- If you are pregnant
If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
Possible Side Effects:
While using this product a mlld degree of soreness may be experienced.
Occasionally local irritation or dermatitis (skin rash) may occur. If this happens remove the plaster and clean and dry the area. Do not repeat treatment.
If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacisist or nurse. This includes any possible side effects not listed on this pack. You can also report side effects directly via the Yellow Card Scheme at: www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard
Store in the original packaging at less than 30°C, away from direct sources of heat and humidity.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
the removal of callouses
Each medicated plaster contains:
Active ingredient: 40% salicylic acid
Also contains: Peanut Oil, Yellow Beeswax, Partially Hydrogenated Wood Rosin, Vegetable Triglyceride, E124 Ponceau 4R, E110 Sunset Yellow.