Children’s Chloraseptic Sore Throat Spray is suitable for use in children aged 6 and above. Only one spray is required to provide numbing relief from sore throats. A parent should always spray the spray in younger children and be present with older ones.
- Sugar Free
- Easy to use
Cold and flu viruses infect the cells lining the back of the throat, causing pain and inflammation. The ideal symptomatic treatment should provide relief from the pain and discomfort until the condition subsides. Sprays containing local anaesthetic like Ultra Chloraseptic provide immediate relief and can be accurately directed to the exact point of pain at the back of the throat so your tongue and rest of your mouth are not affected by numbness.
- Use only under adult supervision.
- Do not use in a child who is unable to hold their breath whilst spraying.
- Hold breath and spray once to the back of the throat.
- Repeat every 2-3 hours if required.
- Do not use more than 8 times a day.
- Do not use for more than 3 days in a row. If symptoms do not improve, consult your pharmacist or doctor.
- Children’s Chloraseptic cannot be used for children under the age of 6.
- If your child has difficulty swallowing or breathing, stop using and consult your GP.
0.71% Benzocaine, Ethanol, macrogol 300, propylene glycol, glycerol, cetylpyridinium chloride, levomenthol, saccharin sodium, blackcurrant flavouring, sodium dihydrogen phosphate dihydrate, sodium hydroxide, purified water.
Please read information leaflet before use