- This is best baby skin care products
- 0.71% w/v Oromucosal Spray Benzocaine When your youngster has a sensitive throat, our splash will get directly to the site of the torment for quick relieving, compelling alleviation.
Alerts or Restrictions
- Alert Do not utilize: If the is under 6 years of age Has trouble in breathing, boisterous breathing or extreme trouble in gulping Is hypersensitive to benzocaine or any of different fixings Has an uncommon blood condition called methemoglobinemia For grown-ups and adolescents: don’t utilize if pregnant or bosom taking care of Consult a specialist if the irritated throat is serious or drawn out, or joined by fever, joined by fever, migraine, or feeling debilitated. Keep out of the sight and reach of kids. Cautioning: Do not take more than the mark instructs you to.
- Dynamic Ingredient: Benzocaine 0.71% w/v (1mg Per Spray)
- Likewise contains Ethanol, Macrogol 300, Propylene Glycol, Glycerol, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Saccharin Sodium, Sodium Dihydrogen Phosphate Dihydrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Flavorings (Levomenthol, Blackcurrant), Purified Water
- Headings: Read the encased handout first before utilizing this medication. Youngsters 6-12 years: utilize just under grown-up watch. Try not to use in a youngster who can’t hold their breath while showering. Try not to splash into the eyes. Initiate siphon (see flyer). Hold breath. Splash once to back of throat. Rehash each 2-3 hours whenever required. Try not to utilize in excess of 8 times each day. Try not to use for over 3 days straight. Grown-ups and Teenagers: see pamphlet for bearings.
- 0.71% Benzocaine, Ethanol, macrogol 300, propylene glycol, glycerol, cetylpyridinium chloride, levomenthol, saccharin sodium, blackcurrant flavouring, sodium dihydrogen phosphate dihydrate, sodium hydroxide, purified water.