- Clearblue Early Detection gives early recognition of the pregnancy hormone (hCG). 71% of pregnancies can be distinguished 6 days before the missed period (5 days before the normal time frame).
- Over 99% exact from the day you anticipate your period
- Extra wide tip for simple examining.
Step by step instructions to utilize
- Before you start
- Painstakingly read the directions and don’t open the foil pocket until you are prepared to test.
- Have a clock, or clock, and a spotless dry compartment accessible.
- Abstain from drinking bunches of fluid before testing. Over the top liquid admission, including water, could weaken your pee, causing the measure of hCG present not to be recognized appropriately.
- In case you’re not satisfactory on when to test, our advanced instrument can assist you with understanding when you can take a pregnancy test dependent on your last menstrual period and cycle length.
- Stepping through the examination
- At the point when you are prepared to test, expel the test from its foil covering and evacuate the top. Utilize the test following opening.
- Holding the handle of the test stick so the outcome window is confronting you, either place the tip in your pee stream,or place the tip in a pee test gathered in a perfect, dry compartment for 5 seconds.
- Try not to permit the pee level to go over the plastic lodging of the test stick.
- Subsequent to testing, supplant the top and lay the test stick on a level surface with the outcome window looking up.
- All through testing never hold the test stay with the permeable tip pointing upwards
- Hang tight for your outcome
- Red lines will begin to develop.Wait 3 full minutesbefore perusing your outcome.
- Perusing the outcome
- On the off chance that you see two lines you are pregnant. It doesn’t make a difference how black out or dim (or how wide) the lines are.