- Colief Infant Drops:
- Transient lactase insufficiency can bring about the transitory stomach related uneasiness brought about by undigested lactose in food. This can be a significant factor in certain infants with colic.
- The most effective method to utilize
- It would be ideal if you read the full guidelines point by point on the pamphlet encased cautiously.
- Colief Infant Drops ought to be added to your child’ milk each time you bosom or jug feed.
Perils and Cautions
- On the off chance that indications endure counsel your primary care physician.
- Try not to utilize if the seal is broken.
- Store at or beneath room temperature (max 25ºC).
- Try not to freeze.
- When OPENED KEEP REFRIGERATED AND DISCARD AFTER 3 WEEKS.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of youngsters
- Glycerol, Lactase Enzyme, Water