- Cura-Heat Back and Shoulder Pain’s warmth activity goes on for 12 hours and once evacuated the help with discomfort can proceed for a further 12 hours coming about in as long as 24 hours relief from discomfort. Basically open the sachet and apply to attire/clothing where the warmth transmits through to the wellspring of agony – diminishing firmness, improving versatility and loosening up tense throbbing muscles. Non-restorative, scent free and with a flimsy cautious structure, Cura-Heat gives an advantageous method to deal with your back and shoulder torment. Cura-Heat Back and Shoulder Pain is accessible in 1/3/4 and 7 packs.
Instructions to utilize
- Open the sachet by hand (don’t cut) and expel the Cura-Heat pack
- Strip away from the paper strip.
- Hold fast to attire/clothing over the agonizing territory
- Cura-Heat heats up bit by bit and arrives at most extreme warmth inside roughly 30 minutes
- Cura-Heat is air enacted – don’t open the sachet untill you are prepared to utilize it.
Risks and Cautions
- Whenever abused warmth packs can cause consumes even at low temperature.
- Adhere to directions and screen every now and again.
- To forestall the danger of consumes:
- NEVER APPLY THE HEAT PACKS DIRECTLY TO THE SKIN
- Permit air to course over the warmth pack and don’t have any significant bearing weight, for instance by lying or sitting on the warmth pack
- On the off chance that warmth pack turns out to be awkwardly hot expel right away.
- For instance utilize as it were.
- Each warmth pack is single use.
- Try not to utilize Cura-Heat while dozing
- Try not to utilize Cura-Heat related to different creams, rubs or salves applied to the skin or with/close to other warmth sources.
- On the off chance that you have: rheumatoid arthritics; helpless dissemination; nerve harm; a skin condition; are diabetic or pregnant contact your primary care physician to ensure that heat treatment is suitable for you
- Try not to utilize Cura Heat on youngsters.
- Store in a cool dry spot staying away from direct daylight.
- Use by expiry date showed at the head of the bundle.