- Daktarin 2% Cream is successful in the treatment of contagious and related bacterial contaminations of the skin and nails, for example, competitor’s foot, dhobie tingle, intertrigo, tainted nappy rash.
- Bearings: Cutaneous cream. Apply to skin and nails as it were.
- Skin contaminations: Apply to the influenced zone twice day by day.
- Nail contaminations: Apply to the influenced zone more than once day by day.
- Proceed with treatment for 10 days after side effects have cleared to forestall them returning.
- For additional data see handout.
- On the off chance that indications persevere, counsel your primary care physician.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.