- The dynamic substance is Benzydamine Hydrochloride. Every 15 ml contains 22.5 mg Benzydamine Hydrochloride.The different fixings are ethanol, glycerol, saccharin sodium, mouthwash flavor 52 503/T, polysorbate 20, methyl hydroxybenzoate, Quinoline Yellow (E104) and Patent Blue V (E131), filtered water.
- Difflam Oral Rinse contains the dynamic substance Benzydamine Hydrochloride and has a place with a gathering of medications called non-steroidal mitigating medications or NSAIDS.
Admonitions or Restrictions
- Kids: This medication isn’t appropriate for youngsters matured 12 years or under.
- This arrangement ought not be utilized for over 7 days except if your PCP or dental specialist advises you to.
- On the off chance that your side effects exacerbate or don’t improve contact your primary care physician or dental specialist.