Difflam Spray allows you to deliver just the right amount of fast acting relief, straight to where it’s needed. It can be used to treat many painful conditions of the mouth and throat including:
- Painful mouth or throat conditions, such as mouth ulcers, sore throat or gums
- Pain and inflammation following dental surgery
- Inflammation of the throat (pharyngitis) following surgical removal of the tonsils (tonsillectomy) or the use of a tube passed through the nose into the stomach (naso-gastric tube)
Suitable for adults and children of all ages
- Handy 30ml spray dispenser
- Suitable for adults and children of all ages
- Sugar free, lactose free, gluten free
How to use Difflam Spray
To use, just aim the spray-tube at the sore part of the mouth or throat and press down firmly on the plunger to release one puff of Difflam Spray.
Adults, adolescents and the elderly:
Spray 4-8 puffs directly to the sore area every 1.5 to 3 hours
Children 6-12 years of age:
Spray 4 puffs directly to the sore area every 1.5 to 3 hours
Children under 6 years of age:
Spray 1 puff for every 4 kilograms of body weight to the sore area every 1.5 to 3 hours. Do not spray more than 4 puffs in a single dose.
Active ingredients: benzydamine hydrochloride 0.15%w/v. Other ingredients: glycerol, saccharin, sodium bicarbonate, ethanol, methylhydroxybenzoate, mouthwash flavour polysorbate.
Do not use Difflam Spray if you are allergic to Benzydamine Hydrochloride or any of the other ingredients listed in the Patient Information Leaflet.
Always read the label. Do not use for more than seven days continuously unless under advice from a healthcare professional. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep medicines away from children.