- E45 Itch Relief Cream contains an enemy of tingle fixing, lauromacrogols, which treats and alleviates the tingling brought about by skin inflammation, dermatitis, pruritus, and scaling skin conditions.
- Planned with urea, a lotion discovered normally inside the skin, E45 Itch Relief Cream is non-oily, saturating, and can mitigate the skin and leave it feeling quiet and agreeable.
- Fragrance-free – dermatologically tried.
- Urea enables your skin to hold dampness to keep it hydrated
- Lauromacrogols go about as an effective sedative for your skin, assisting with calming the tingle
- Treats and mitigates the tingling brought about by dermatitis, dermatitis, pruritus and scaling skin conditions
- Urea 5.0% w/w, Lauromacrogols 3.0% w/w. Likewise contains: Dimethicone, Phenyl Dimethicone, Liquid Paraffin, Cetyl Palmitate, Stearic Palmitic Acid, Octyldodecanol, Polysorbate, Carbomer, Glycerol 85%, Benzyl Alcohol, Trometamol, Purified Water
- Just utilize this medication on your skin. Appropriate for grown-ups, the older, kids, and newborn children beyond 1 year old month. Apply to the influenced skin multiple times day by day.
- E45 Itch Relief Cream may make aggravation whenever applied broken or kindled skin.
- Try not to use intensely red, overflowed, tainted, or kindled skin.
- Try not to use on the bosoms promptly preceding breastfeeding.
- E45 Itch Relief Cream is typically very much endured, yet reactions may happen which can incorporate a consuming sensation, redness, tingling or discharge.
- Try not to utilize if hypersensitive to any of the fixings.
- In the event that you presume a hypersensitive response or in the event that anything irregular occurs, quit utilizing the item. On the off chance that manifestations endure, counsel your primary care physician.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of youngsters.
- E45 Itch Relief Cream is a medication. You should be at any rate 16 years of age to buy this item. Continuously read the name.