Earcalm Spray is used to treat minor infections of the outer ear. Contains Acetic Acid.
How to Use
- Shake well before use.
- Press the pump down several times until you get a fine spray.
- Make sure you do not point the nozzle at yourself or someone else.
- The bottle is now ready for use.
- Each time the pump is pressed down, one measured dose will be delivered.
- If you have not used EarCalm for more than a week, press the pump a few times until you get a fine spray again, and then follow the instructions above.
- Always shake well before use.
- Place the nozzle tip gently into your ear.
- Press the pump once to deliver the measured dose.
- Spray one measured dose into each ear at least three times daily (morning, evening and after swimming, showering or bathing), or as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Leave at least 2-3 hours
- Continue treatment until 2 days after symptoms have disappeared.
Hazards and Cautions
If you have a perforated eardrum, or think you may have, consult your doctor before you use this medicine.
Stop treatment and call your doctor:
- If you get any pain.
- If symptoms worsen and do not improve within 48 hours.
- If your hearing is affected.
Do not use for more than 7 days.
Do not use EarCalm if you are under 12 years.
Do not store above 25?C.
Keep upright in this carton.
Use within one month of first use.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Adults and children aged 12 years and over.
Macrogol Stearyl Ether, Stearyl Alcohol, Methyl Parahydroxybenzoate (E218), Propyl Parahydroxybenzoate (E216), Purified Water.