- Elastoplast Water Resistant mortars are reasonable for covering a wide range of littler injuries.
- The material is breathable and is water-repellent.
- The non-stick wound cushion ensures and pads the injury.
- The solid attachment guarantees that the mortar remains set up.
- The mortars are accessible as strips in various sizes which seal all around the injury.
- Solid bond
- Breathable material
- Generally useful
- Clean the injury and tenderly wipe away any remote articles, for example, earth or coarseness.
- Dry the skin around the cut or brush cautiously.
- Apply mortar without extending and dodging wrinkles.