- Elastoplast Plastic Water-Resistant Plasters are a conventional mortar, appropriate for all reasons. Remains set up with solid bond that seals all around the injury, keeping earth and germs out. The plastic support is produced using a breathable material that is water and soil repellent – helping these mortars remain set up for longer during everyday exercises.
- Each mortar has a non-stick wound cushion that pads the injury while retaining overabundance blood and liquid. Accessible in a wide range of estimated strips and shapes that are reasonable for a wide range of littler injuries.
- Universally handy and ideal for the clinical bureau at home.
- Continuously read the mark. Utilize just as coordinated. In the event that indications continue counsel your medicinal services proficient.
- Clean the injury and tenderly wipe away any remote items, for example, soil or coarseness.
- Dry the skin around the cut or brush cautiously.
- Apply mortar without extending it, to evade wrinkles.
- Breathable material
- Solid bond
- Generally useful