- Epimax Cream doesn’t contain SLS, fragrance or some other aggravations and has been explicitly detailed for use as a leave on emollient and as a cleanser substitute for individuals with delicate skin. Epimax cream is appropriate for all ages, including children and can be recommended by your Dermatologist, General Practitioner or Nurse Prescriber. It can likewise be purchased over the counter from drug stores.
- For use in dermatitis, psoriasis and other dry skin conditions.
- Shading, scent and lanolin free
- Extraordinarily planned as a sans sls leave-on emollient for mellowing, ensuring and saturating dry skin.
- Can be utilized everywhere throughout the body and is appropriate for all ages, including infants.
- Can likewise be utilized as a choice to cleanser and shower gel.
Step by step instructions to Use
- Apply to skin as often as possible as required, smoothing tenderly into the influenced territories, or as coordinated by your PCP, drug specialist or medical caretaker.
- Sanitized Water, White Soft Paraffin, Liquid Paraffin, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60 and Phenoxyethanol
- You ought not experience any issue while utilizing this item. Any unfortunate impacts ought to be accounted for to your primary care physician, drug specialist or medical attendant. Clinical guidance ought to be looked for if the item is incidentally gulped.
- On the off chance that this item comes into contact with dressings, attire or bedding the texture can be effectively touched off with a stripped fire. You should avoid fire when utilizing this item.