- Corsodyl 1% w/w Dental Gel encourages you to target issue territories in your mouth legitimately and adequately. It is a concentrated treatment that is defined to help treat genuine, industrious or exacerbating gum issues, for example, red, swollen and Bleeding gums
- It is clinically demonstrated to help ended the primary phase of gum infection, gum disease. Whenever left untreated, this can advance to the irreversible second phase of gum infection periodontitis, which can prompt tooth misfortune.
- Corsodyl 1% w/w Dental Gel can be utilized as a present moment, concentrated consideration item for increasingly genuine gum malady, to keep your mouth clean and help return your gums to wellbeing.
The most effective method to USE
- For gum infection: Brush your teeth for at any rate one moment more than once day by day utilizing 2cm of gel. Proceed with the treatment for about a month or as suggested by your dental specialist
- For mouth ulcers or oral thrush: Apply gel legitimately to the irritated regions utilizing your finger top or a cotton bud on more than one occasion day by day for in any event one moment
- For dental replacement sore mouth: Smear gel delicately over the fitting surfaces of the false teeth before addition; purge and absorb the false teeth Corsodyl 0.2% w/v Mouthwash for 15 minutes twice every day or as coordinated by your dental specialist
- After a dental medical procedure or tooth rot: Use as coordinated by your dental specialist
- Corsodyl 1% w/w Dental Gel for gum disease may cause transitory discoloration of the teeth or tongue. This can be expelled by twice day by day brushing with toothpaste or by your dental specialist or hygienist. You can lessen the danger of recoloring by abstaining from drinking tea, espresso, or red wine, particularly as long as one hour after use.
- Youngsters under 12 years old ought not to utilize the item except if suggested by a dental specialist.