- Floradixcontains natural iron (II) from ferrous gluconate, nutrients B1, B2, B6, B12 and C. Iron, nutrients B2, B6, B12 and C add to the decrease of sleepiness and weariness and to typical vitality yielding digestion. Likewise, iron adds to typical red platelet (bolstered by nutrients B6 and B12) and hemoglobin arrangement. Besides, nutrient C expands iron assimilation.
- Floradixliquid contains iron from ferrous gluconate which is an especially absorbable structure.
- Floradixis simple to take and helps shield the parity of iron and nutrients B1, B2, B6, B12 and C.
- As these supplements are now broken down, they are ingested all the more rapidly by the stomach related framework contrasted with tablets.
- Floradixcontains chose spices and a few natural product juice condensed for a charming taste.
- Floradix contains no liquor, additives, colourings or fake flavorings. It is without lactose and reasonable for vegans.
- Floradixis especially valuable for ladies, including hopeful and lactating moms, youngsters, youths, the older, convalescents, veggie lovers and those with a functioning way of life.
- To amplify the iron ingestion, take Floradix Liquid Iron on an unfilled stomach, approx. 30 minutes before a dinner or 2 hours after.
- Grown-ups and youngsters more than 12 years & 10ml twice every day
- Youngsters matured 6-12 years 10ml once every day
- Youngsters matured 3-5 years 5ml once every day
- carrot root(Daucus carota),nettle leaf(Urtica dioica),spinach leaf(Spinacia oleracea),couch grass root, (Agropyron repens),fennel organic product, (Foeniculum vulgare),kelp thallus,(Macrocystis pyrifera),roselle flower(Hibiscus sabdariffa).
- Blend of organic product juice condensed (29 %) of:
- pear, grape, blackcurrant juice, blackberry, cherry, orange, red beet, carob separate, water, lemon, apple.
- Watery yeast separate, nectar, fluid rosehip delicate extract(Rosa canina), containing 4 % nutrient C, iron (as ferrous gluconate), wheatgerm extricate, nutrient C (L-ascorbic corrosive), regular flavors, thiamin, (as thiamin hydrochloride), riboflavin, (as riboflavin 5′-phosphate, sodium), nutrient B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride), nutrient B12 (cyanocobalamin).