Frador is a non-steroidal mouth ulcer remedy made from entirely natural ingredients that has been used and trusted by mouth ulcer sufferers for over 40 years. It immediately soothes pain and helps the healing process and is safe to use without any side-effects
It’s antibacterial and anti fungal properties assist and help speed up the body’s natural healing processes, thus helping to prevent a secondary infection.
- Frador seals the ulcer from saliva which contains bacteria, salts and spices from food/beverages and thereby protects the ulcer from further infection and reduces the inflammation of the wound site, allowing it to heal naturally.
- It is applied directly to the ulcer using the disposable hygienic applicator supplied, which coats the wound site with the correct amount of medicine.
- As with all medicines keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Avoid use in pregnancy.
- Keep away from naked flame.
- Retain carton for instructions.
- Not to be taken internally.
- In rare occurrences users can experience a local reaction to some or all of the ingredients.
- If excess irritation occurs during or after application, stop use.
- If condition persists, contact your pharmacist or doctor.
- Avoid spilling on polished surfaces or fabrics.
- Spilt Frador can be removed from hands and fingers with methylated spirits.
Chlorbutol B.P. 1.0% w/v.
Other ingredients: Menthol B.P. 0.1%w/v, Prep Sytrax B.P.C. 2.9%w/v, Balsamic Benzoin 15.0% w/v, in Alcohol Solution to 100% Carmoisine.