- Fybogel Hi-Fibre Lemon Natural Fibre Drink 10 Sachets
- Fybogel Hi-Fiber Lemon Sachets are a helpful and simple to-expend cure that gives successful and delicate alleviation from clogging. This sans gluten and sans sugar recipe contains Ispaghula Husk and Aspartame.
- Ispaghula Husk includes the perfect measure of fiber into the body, in this manner directing absorption and solid discharge. A characteristic method of restoring side effects related with blockage, this oral arrangement calms over the top stressing, pushing and inconvenience while passing stools.
Step by step instructions to take
- For oral use. Fill a glass with around 150ml (1/4 pt) cold water. Pour in the necessary sum (see dose). Mix well and drink straight away. Grown-ups and youngsters more than 12 years: Take one sachet in the first part of the day and one at night, ideally after suppers.
- Kids matured 6 to 12 years: Take half to one level 5ml spoonful relying upon size and age, morning and night, ideally after dinners. On the off chance that there has been no solid discharge following three days of treatment, counsel your primary care physician. Try not to take without water. Try not to take more than coordinated. On the off chance that you accidently take more than you should, drink a lot of water.
- Try not to take if:
- You are adversely affected by Ispaghula husk or any of different fixings.
- You are experiencing a blockage of the entrail (intestinal check, fecal impaction) or muscle shortcoming of the gut divider (colonic atony).
- The speed wherein material travels through your gut has consistently been moderate (normally happening decreased gut motility).
- You are taking any meds which may cause clogging (for example codeine or morphine).
- Converse with your primary care physician if:
- You have phenylketonuria (an acquired hereditary issue) as this item contains aspartame, a wellspring of phenylalanine.
- Your indications decline or don’t improve following 3 days.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of youngsters.
- Try not to use after expiry date expressed on the container (EXP month/year
- Each Single Dose Sachet of Granules contain 3.5g Ispaghula Husk, Also contains Aspartame (see handout for additional data)