- Gaviscon Tablets are used to treat the manifestations of too much stomach acid such as stomach upset, heartburn, and acid indigestion. Aluminum and magnesium antacids work rapidly to bring down the corrosive in the stomach. Fluid acid neutralizers normally work quicker/superior to tablets or cases.
- This drug works just on existing corrosive in the stomach. It doesn’t forestall corrosive creation. It might be utilized alone or with other medications that lower corrosive creation (counting H2 blockers such as cimetidine/ranitidine and proton siphon inhibitors such as omeprazole).
- Acid reflux
- Sharp Stomach
- Corrosive Indigestion
- Irritated stomach related with these indications
- Try not to gulp down tablets.
- Bite 2-4 tablets after dinners and at sleep time varying (up to 4x per day), or as coordinated by a specialist. For best outcomes follow by a half glass of water or other fluid.
- Try not to take in excess of 16 Regular Strength tablets in 24 hours.
- Ask Doctor If you Are
- By and by taking a doctor prescribed medication.
- On the off chance that you are on a sodium-limited eating routine.
- Acid neutralizers may connect with certain professionally prescribed medications.
- Try not to use for peptic ulcers.