- Happinose Balm Nasal Congestion Relief contains the dynamic fixing, levomenthol, that delivers a cooling sensation in the nasal entries. Its’ saturating properties likewise help to relieve the bothered skin around the nose.
- Happinose Balm Nasal Congestion Relief contains cineole (eucalyptol), geranium oil, white delicate paraffin, and light fluid paraffin alongside levomenthol to help facilitate your blockage with a charming smell.
- Happinose Balm Nasal Congestion Relief can be effectively conveyed with you in a hurry. It is particularly perfect for air travel, as the balm can be utilized inside the nostrils, shielding you from airborne germs.
- Happinose Balm can be utilized in and around the nose, on the lips, throat, chest and between the shoulders to help facilitate your blockage.
- Grown-ups: cautiously apply up to 1cm of Happinose in and around every nostril, utilizing the little finger, and breathe in through the nose. Re-apply like clockwork or as required.
- Kids 10 years and over: as above, however utilize something like a large portion of a cm.
- Kids matured 5-9 years of age: as above, however utilize something like one fourth of a cm
- Try not to utilize Happinose in the event that you are unfavorably susceptible (touchy) to levomenthol or any of different elements of Happinose.
- Get the item far from the eyes.
- Wash hands after use
- Dynamic fixing is levomenthol (0.3% w/w).
- Different fixings are cineole (eucalyptol), geranium oil, white delicate paraffin, and light fluid paraffin.