- Hedrin Lotion is for the treatment of head lice in grown-ups and kids matured a half year and over.
- Hedrin is an enrolled Trade Mark of Thornton and Ross Ltd.
- Clinically demonstrated to execute head lice.
- Another approach to kill head lice.
- Skin well disposed.
- Simple to apply.
- No organo-phosphates.
Step by step instructions to APPLY:
- Apply adequate salve equitably over DRY hair guaranteeing that the scalp is completely secured.
- Work into the hair spreading the fluid equitably from the roots to tips. Permit the hair to dry normally.
- Leave on the hair for at any rate 8 hours or overnight.
- Wash the hair with ordinary cleanser, flush altogether with water and dry.
- It is significant that Hedrin® Lotion is applied again following seven days to manage any lice which may bring forth in that time. Inability to rehash the treatment may bring about the arrival of a mite invasion.
- On the off chance that coincidentally brought into the eyes, flush with water.
- Try not to keep utilizing Hedrin® if a skin rash or different indications of extreme touchiness happen.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
- Hedrin arrangement is applied to the hair and scalp and is for outer utilize as it were.
- Try not to utilize in the event that you are touchy to both of the fixings in Hedrin®.
- Kids under a half year should just be treated under clinical watch.
- Hair ought to be avoided exposed blazes, cigarettes and different wellsprings of start while treatment with Hedrin&re is in progress. Hedrin isn’t water based and won’t keep hair from consuming.
- Fare thee well if inadvertently spilled as Hedrin® may cause a slip danger.