2 weeks supply
A traditional herbal medicinal product used for the temporary relief of the symptoms of mild anxiety such as stress and nervousness. Based on traditional use only.
Read the package leaflet before use.
For oral use only. Adults and the elderly: Take one capsule daily.
The capsules should be swallowed whole with a full glass of water.
Do not exceed the stated dose. Do not use if you are:
- Under 18 years
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Allergic to any of the ingredients
- Are taking any medicine for sleep or anxiety
Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking any medicine.
This product may impair your ability to drive or use machines. If affected, do not drive or use machines.
You must contact a doctor if symptoms worsen, or do not improve after 2 weeks.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Do not store above 30°C. Expiry date: see base. Store in original packaging.
Do not use if foil strip is damaged.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active ingredients: per soft capsule – 80 mg of oil from flowering tops of Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia Miller, aetheroleum)
Also contains: Sorbitol.
Please Note: Whilst Chemist Extra makes every effort to ensure that all information is up to date, the information shown on this page should not replace the advice of a medical professional.
*Disclaimer: Results and outcomes of this product may vary from individual to individual.