Kool ‘n’ Soothe Migraine Migraine 4 Gel Sheets are designed to provide immediate cooling relief to the severe discomfort associated with migraine and headaches.
Kool ‘n’ Soothe Migraine is safe to use with pain relief medication for maximum comfort. Ready to use and with no need for refrigeration, each gel sheet stays in place and provides up to six hours of cooling relief.
Kool ‘n’ Soothe Migraine sheets can be removed easily without leaving any sticky residue.
For best results, Koole ‘n’ Soothe Migraine should be used at the first sign of migraine and headache.
Koole ‘n’ Soothe Migraine sheets can be used to help:
- High temperature
- Hot flushes
- Cut or tear open the pouch and remove one KOOL ‘n’ SOOTHE Migraine soft gel sheet.
- Remove transparent film from the back of the gel sheet and discard.
- Place one KOOL ‘n’ SOOTHE Migraine soft gel sheet on the forehead or the back of the neck.
- If desired cut sheet to suitable size using scissors.
- To prevent drying store the unused gel sheet in the foil pouch by folding over the top.
- For best results use each gel sheet only once.
- Use only as directed.
- For external use only.
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes and nostrils.
- If symptoms persist, consult your GP. Side effects or allergic reactions are unlikely.
- If such an effect occurs, consult your GP or pharmacist.
- If excessive redness, irritation, burning or discomfort of the skin develops, discontinue use immediately and consult your GP.
- The gel sheet will not stick to the skin if the skin is wet, or the gel sheet comes into contact with hair or clothing.