- Kwells are for avoidance of movement infection. Kwells can be taken up to 20-30 minutes before the beginning of your excursion to forestall travel ailment happening, or at the beginning of sickness.
The most effective method to utilize
- Measurement: Adults: One tablet ought to be taken at regular intervals. Try not to take multiple tablets in 24 hours. Older clients ought to counsel their primary care physician or drug specialist before taking Kwells.
- Kids more than 10 years: 1/2 – 1 tablet at regular intervals whenever required. Try not to take more than 1/2 – 3 tablets in 24 hours.
- Tablets might be sucked, bitten or gulped.
- Not to be given to kids under 10 years. Peruse pamphlet duplicate inside this pack.
- Not to be taken by people experiencing glaucoma. It is perilous to surpass the expressed portion. As Kwells can cause tiredness, kids who have been given Kwells ought not to be left unattended.
- May cause sleepiness. Whenever influenced don’t drive or work apparatus. Maintain a strategic distance from mixed beverage. Try not to surpass the expressed portion.