- Lemsip Max Day and Night Cold and Flu Relief Capsules offers a blend of day and evening cases to help facilitate the indications of a cold and this season’s flu virus, for example, migraines, blocked or runny nose, fever, and a throbbing painfulness.
How it functions
- Lemsip Max cases help to ease the side effects of cold and influenza with a caffeine lift to help experience your bustling day.
- The evening containers work to back away the hurts and fever, and furthermore help to soothe nasal clog, so you can rest calmly for the duration of the night.
- Grown-ups and kids more than 16 years should take multi day containers at regular intervals, to a limit of 6 out of 24 hours. 2 night cases around evening time.
- Try not to provide for kids under 16 years, with the exception of on clinical guidance.
- Not suggested for youngsters under 16 years old.
- Increment in circulatory strain
- Expanded pulse
- Trouble resting (a sleeping disorder)
- Trouble passing pee
- Skin rashes