- Lil-Lets SmartFit Non-Applicator tampons (normal), grow right round for stunning solace, fit and security against spills. These tampons have a smooth, adjusted tip for simple and agreeable inclusion, and are little and prudent, so they don’t occupy a lot of space in your satchel! In case you’re hoping to diminish plastic waste, Lil-Lets Smartfit Non-Applicator tampons (normal) are likewise an incredible alternative as they contain up to 97% less plastic* than Lil-Lets implement tampons.
- Smartfit tampons grow right round for your solace
- Too smooth for simple addition
- Receptiveness shaded string (yellow) for simple recognizable proof in your tote or handbag
- Little and tactful to heft around
- 100% liberated from aroma and chlorine blanch
- 100% plant based spongy center
- Contains just 0.15grams of plastics per tampon
The most effective method to utilize
- Wash your hands.
- Open up the tampon by contorting the covering in inverse ways.
- Pull the string endlessly from the base of the tampon and afterward give it a delicate pull to guarantee it’s protected.
- Utilize your fingertips to control the tampon into place, point up and in reverse towards the little of your back.
- You’ll realize the tampon is set up when you can no longer feel it. On the off chance that you despite everything feel it, you may need to drive it further into the right spot.
- Presently wash your hands once more.
- For protected and agreeable utilization of tampons, read and keep the flyer that is found inside each tampon pack. When utilizing tampons, consistently utilize the most reduced receptiveness for your stream and change your tampon each 4 to 8 hours. Tampons are related with Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS). This is an uncommon however genuine disease that might be lethal. More data on the dangers and side effects of TSS can be found in the pamphlet gave inside tampon packs.
- Permeable center: gooey (no chlorine fade), Cover: blend of polyester/polythene, String: blend cotton/polyester, Wrapper: cellophane.