- Lil-Lets SmartFit Non-Applicator tampons (ordinary), delicately extend right round for incredible solace, fit and assurance against releases and are smooth, with an adjusted tip, to guarantee inclusion is simple and agreeable. These instrument free tampons are likewise little and tactful, so they don’t occupy a lot of space in your tote! Lil-Lets Smartfit Non-Applicator tampons (standard) are additionally an extraordinary choice in case you’re searching for approaches to decrease your plastic waste; they contain up to 97% less plastic* than Lil-Lets tool tampons.
- Smartfit tampons extend right round for astounding solace, fit and insurance
- Excessively smooth for simple inclusion
- Permeableness hued string (yellow) for simple distinguishing proof in your satchel or tote
- Little and circumspect to haul around
- 100% liberated from scent and chlorine fade
- 100% plant based retentive center
Step by step instructions to utilize
- Start by washing your hands.
- Open up the tampon by turning the covering in inverse ways.
- Pull the string ceaselessly from the base of the tampon and afterward give it a delicate pull to guarantee it’s safe.
- Utilize your fingertips to control the tampon into place, point up and in reverse towards the little of your back.
- You’ll realize the tampon is set up when you can no longer feel it. On the off chance that you despite everything feel it, you may need to drive it further into the right spot.
- Presently wash your hands once more.
- Permeable center: gooey (no chlorine fade), Cover: blend of polyester/polythene, String: blend cotton/polyester, Wrapper: cellophane.
Risks and Cautions
- Tampons are related with Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS). TSS is an uncommon however genuine ailment that may cause passing.