- Murine is planned to clear redness and alleviate eyes which have been aggravated by dusty airs, wind, swimming, air contaminations and close work, for example, reaidng and PC use.
- The dynamic fixing naphazoline hydrochloride has a place with the gathering of medications called nearby vasoconstrictors. These medicines narrow the veins in the eye, decreasing redness and growing. It has a quick acting and durable activity.
- Mitigates eyes
- Fast and drawn out help
- Lessens redness and growing of the eyes
- Youngsters more than 12 years
Alerts and alerts
- Try not to utilize on the off chance that you experience the ill effects of glaucoma or different genuine eye ailments, or on the off chance that you realize you are oversensitive to any of the fixings
- Try not to use simultaneously as contact focal points
- Try not to store the container above 25°C
- Try not to refrigerate or freeze
- Keep far out and reach of youngsters
- For visual utilize as it were
- On the off chance that side effects continue, stop utilize and counsel a specialist
Instructions to utilize
- Delicately press 1 or 2 drops of Murine into each eye 2 or multiple times every day.
- Wash your hands before utilizing Murine.
- You ought to abstain from contacting the dropper on to any surface.
- Dynamic fixing: 0.012% w/v Naphazoline Hydrochloride
- Additionally contains Benzalkonium Chloride, Boric Acid (E284), Borax (E285), Disodium Edetate and Water.