- Arnicare Pain Relief Cream, a customary home grown restorative item for use in wounding only dependent on long-standing use as a conventional cure. Contains Arnica montana. Continuously read the name.
- Ideal for your skin after a thump or knock, and a basic for guardians of dynamic children ,who return home following a day of knocks and wounds.
- For outer utilize as it were. Before first use check tube seal isn’t broken. Puncture tube seal with point on head of top before use.
- Grown-ups the old and children: Apply to the influenced zone multiple times as day, as required. Try not to apply to broken skin.
- 1g cream contains 9mg of Arnica entire plant color (1:10). Extraction dissolvable Ethanol 57% v/v
- Likewise contains Purified water, Glyceryl monostearate and Macrogol stearate, Apricot part oil, Theobroma oil, Glycerol Cetostearyl liquor and PEG-20 Stearate, Cetostearyl liquor, Cetyl palmitate, Glyceryl monocaprylate, Methyl parahydroxbenzoate E218, Propyl parahydroxybenzoate E216.
- Try not to utilize this item on the off chance that you are hypersensitive to any of the fixings or to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae family, for example, daisies, marigolds or artichokes.
- Try not to apply to broken or bothered skin.
- Avoid eyes, mouth and nose.
- Keep all medications out of the compass and sight of kids.