- This pain relief product is a homeopathic therapeutic item utilized inside the homeopathic convention for the suggestive alleviation ofteething painand the side effects related with getting teeth which aresoreandtender gums, flushed cheeksanddribbling.
- Try not to give this medication to the child in the event that he/she is susceptible to any of the fixings.
- Return any unused medication to your drug specialist for safe removal.
- Keep all meds far off and sight of youngsters.
- Do not use after expiry date appeared on container and sachet.
- Do not store above 25?C. Store in the first bundling.
- Disengage one sachet from portion of 4.
- The child ought to be upstanding or in a sitting position and the granules given gradually into the front of the infant’s mouth, a little at once. Guarantee the granules completely disintegrate in the child’s mouth.
- Children 3-6 monthsa spoon ought to be utilized and a large portion of a sachet given at a time.Check all the granules have completely disintegrated before giving the staying half.
- Infants more than 6 monthsthe granules ought to be emptied gradually into thebaby’s mouth or a spoon might be utilized.
- Use one sachet at regular intervals for a limit of 6 dosages during any 24 hour time frame.
- Do notuse a greater number of sachets than the name/pamphlet advises you to.
- Counsel a specialist or qualified medicinal services professional if the side effects exacerbate, or endure for over 7 days or if any reactions happen.