- Night Nurse fluid has been uniquely planned to give a total evening time cold and influenza treatment by rapidly giving help from significant cold and influenza indications.
- Night Nurse is defined to be taken uniquely at evening time.
- Extraordinarily thought, only one portion at sleep time eases significant cold and influenza manifestations rapidly, helping you to get a decent night’s rest and to wake feeling much improved.
- Grown-ups and youngsters matured 16 years and over
Step by step instructions to utilize
- Fill the measure cup to 20 ml imprint (or four 5 ml spoonfuls). Take not long before hitting the hay
- Try not to take Night Nurse Liquid on the off chance that you have just taken 4 dosages of paracetamol-containing item during the day
Try not to TAKE:
- On the off chance that you have liver or kidney sickness.
- With other influenza, cold or decongestant meds around evening time, or with liquor.
- Prior to taking this medication, in the event that you are under the consideration of your primary care physician or getting endorsed meds, or are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- In the event that side effects persevere, counsel your primary care physician.
- This is a medication; Consult your PCP or drug specialist in the event that you have a hidden ailment, are taking some other prescription or correlative treatment, or if indications continue.
- Look for counsel before utilizing on the off chance that you are bosom taking care of, pregnant, wanting to get pregnant, or experience the ill effects of sensitivities.
- Keep all drugs out of the scope of kids.