- NIVEA SUN After Sun Moisturizing Soothing Lotion beauty product has a cooling equation that assimilates rapidly and seriously saturates the skin for 24 hours. It contains Aloe vera and avocado oil, keeps up the skins flexibility and leaves a delicate and plush skin feeling.
- Apply NIVEA after sun once you’re out of direct daylight for the afternoon, in a perfect world after you have showered off your sun cream. Use on each zone of the body that was presented to daylight that day, rubbing it tenderly into your skin.
- After sun isn’t intended to be a choice to sun cream and ought not be utilized all things considered. For creams and lotions with SPF assurance see our NIVEA Sun extend.
The most effective method to utilize
- This Aloe vera after sun ought to be applied post-shower for most extreme dampness maintenance. Apply to all territories presented to daylight that day.
Perils and Cautions
- For outer utilize as it were. Applying inadequate item will bring down the degree of security. In any event, when secured maintain a strategic distance from over-presentation to the sun as over-introduction is a genuine wellbeing danger.
- Water, Paraffinum Liquidum, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Persea Gratissima Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Carbomer, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Linalool, Citral, Limonene, Parfum