- NIVEA SUN Baby Protect and Care Sun Lotion SPF 50+ beauty product promptly ensures your little one against burn from the sun and long haul skin harm brought about by daylight. The sunscreen has been particularly detailed for your child’s delicate skin – the mindful and saturating equation with Dexpanthenol is unscented and particularly delicate to the skin. The sunscreen offers exceptionally powerful UVA and UVB assurance. The skin similarity of this sunscreen has been dermatologically demonstrated. It is essential to keep your infants and little youngsters out of direct daylight – regardless of the SPF.
- Highly viable UVA/UVB Protection
- Immediately secures against burn from the sun and long haul skin harm
- without fragrance and caring equation with Depanthenol
- Especially planned for delicate child skin
- Extra Water-Resistant
The most effective method to utilize
- Keep away from direct eye to eye connection. At the point when applied accurately this container contains 6 full body applications for a normal grown-up. Applying deficient item will bring down the degree of security. Stay away from escalated early afternoon sun (11-3pm). Permit to retain totally and evade contact with materials and hard surfaces to forestall recoloring. Keep infants and small kids out of direct daylight. Wear defensive dress (cap, shirt, shades) and apply adequate sunscreen on sun-uncovered zones (face, arms, and legs). In any event, when ensured stay away from over-presentation to the sun as it is a genuine wellbeing danger.
- Water, Octocrylene, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide (nano), Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Myristyl Myristate, Tocopheryl Acetate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Stearyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Silica, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Trisodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin