- NIVEA SUN’s saturating sun cream splash gives you prompt security against burn from the sun and untimely skin maturing and offers you everything your skin needs during sun introduction because of 5 advantages in 1: UVA assurance, UVB insurance, Water opposition, Intensive Moisture and Soft skin feeling. The mindful, promptly biodegradable equation bolsters the skin obstruction by keeping skin from dampness misfortune.
- Highly viable UVA and UVB security
- Immediately secures against burn from the sun and untimely skin maturing
- Long-enduring and serious dampness – Prevents skin from dampness misfortune
- Fast Absorbing sun cream
- Readily biodegradable recipe
- Water Resistant
- Skin similarity dermatologically affirmed.
The most effective method to utilize
- Strategy for application: Shake a long time before use. Apply the suncream generously over totally uncovered zones of the skin, making a point to cover the ears, face, neck and other difficult to arrive at regions. Focus on completely and let the cream dry. Reapply to guarantee sufficient inclusion and no missed regions before going outside.Reapply often particularly in the wake of swimming, sweating and drying with a towel.Even when ensured dodge over-introduction to the sun as it is a genuine wellbeing danger.
- Water, Homosalate, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Dibutyl Adipate, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Panthenol, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate, Cellulose Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Sucrose Polystearate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Geraniol, Parfum