- O’Keeffe’s for Healthy Feet Foot Cream is a lotion that mends, soothes, and fixes amazingly dry, broke feet. Ensured help or your cash back.
- In a flash lifts dampness levels
- Makes a defensive layer
- Forestalls dampness misfortune
Step by step instructions to Use
- Start with a modest quantity; it’s all you need. Over-application can prompt tenacity. Apply to feet varying. Gentle stinging of seriously dry skin is typical, however stop use on the off chance that it endures.
- Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Allantoin, Paraffin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Acrylates/Acrylamide Copolymer, Mineral Oil, Polysorbate 85
- Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Myristate, Ceteareth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Paraffin, Allantoin, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Diazolidinyl Urea