- O’Keeffe’s Working Hands Hand Cream is a lotion that mends, calms, and fixes very dry, broke hands. Ensured alleviation or your cash back.
- In a flash lifts dampness levels
- Makes a defensive layer
- Forestalls dampness misfortune
Step by step instructions to Use
- Start with a modest quantity; it’s all you need. Over-application can prompt tenacity. Apply to hands varying. Mellow stinging of seriously dry skin is typical, yet stop use in the event that it perseveres.
- Container: Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Paraffin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Allantoin, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Acrylates/Acrylamide Copolymer, Mineral Oil, Polysorbate 85
- Cylinder: Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Myristate, Ceteareth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Paraffin, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Diazolidinyl Urea